Time is flying!
Cole loves to ride his bike and he is still obsessed with construction trucks! Sometimes he gives me palpatations when he is flying down the street on his balance bike....
There is construction everywhere in the city so luckily he gets his construction truck fix in.
He also loves playing with his sister and giving her hugs. Avery's not great at reciprocating though.
We have funny conversations.
My recent favorite had to with making a deal.
He likes to negotiate things; playing the IPad before bedtime or playing for 10 more minutes before using the bathroom.
I said something like, "Let's go pee and then play in the living room."
"No, let's go play for a few minutes and then go pee."
I responded with, "No, let's go pee and then go play. Deal?"
I was met with, "No, Mommy. It doesn't work that way."
I had to laugh in response.
He is a sponge. Here he is yesterday:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment